How do I sign up for a team?
- STEP 1: CONTACT THE TEAM MANAGER / HEAD COACH – find the team on the map below and click on the point to see the contact information (or use this Google Sheet). Each team has a different process for joining their club and it may require additional forms and fees. Reach out to MiSCA if you’d like to register without a team or change your team after you already registered. email@example.com
- STEP 2: REGISTER WITH MISCA – after creating your account in SportsSignUp Play, you can register children as riders and adults as coaches. Your coach will provide you with a participation code to use for the “Annual Coach & Rider Registration”. Make sure to select the correct team you’d like the join during the process. miscabike.org/register
Official Scholastic Teams/Clubs
Comprised of full-time students from the same school; public or private. Student eligibility to race on a scholastic team will be determined by the school they are racing for. If a student is eligible for a school’s JV or Varsity sport, they should be eligible for a MiSCA Scholastic team.
- Brighton Area Schools
- Detroit Country Day School
- Huron Valley United Racing (Milford)
- Lake Orion Community Schools
- Northville High School
Official Composite Teams/Clubs
Comprised of students from more than one school, including students that are home-schooled. Most composite teams are formed by bike shops and youth organizations.
- Brandon Youth Mountain Bike Club
- Chelsea Youth Mountain Bike Club
- Midland Mountain Bike Crew
- Northeast Indiana Trailblazers
- Orange Krush Cycling Club – Junior Race Team (Waterford)
- RARA – Rochester Area Youth Cycling
- Rochester Mountain Bike Team (High School)
- Team Green (Fraser Bicycle)
- West Michigan Coyotes (Grand Rapids)
- Wheels In Motion (Ann Arbor)
Non-MiSCA or Inactive Teams/Clubs
The organizations listed below are unaffiliated with MiSCA but may offer youth programming or group rides in your area.
- 906 Adventure Team (Delta, Gogebic, Marquette)
- Brother Rice
- CycleFit Sports / Greater Flint Athletic Club (GFAC)
- Detroit Catholic Central / St. Catherine Academy
- Detroit City Mountain Bike Club
- Flying Rhino MTB & Cycling Club (Clarkston)
- Goodrich High School
- Grand Rapids Dirt Dawgs
- Heritage Jackrabbits Cycling Club (Adrian)
- Holton Middle School
- Kinawa School / Chippewa School (Okemos)
- Main Street Bicycle Co (Zeeland)
- Monroe Cycling Club
- Norte (Traverse City)
- Pierce Middle School (Waterford)
- Portage Central Middle School
- Portland Middle School
- Racing Greyhounds (Cycle to Fitness, Livonia)
- Saline Area Schools
- Sandusky Jr/Sr High School
- South Lyon Youth Cycling
- SPIN Bicycle Shop (Lansing)
- Tri County Cyclists Scholastic Team (Lansing)
- Velo City Cycles (Holland)
Not seeing your school or MiSCA team listed?
Click here for resources on starting a successful club in your school or area!
If you’re starting a team, let us know!