How do I sign up for a team?
- STEP 1: REGISTER WITH MISCA – after creating your account in SportsSignUp Play, you can register children as riders and adults as coaches. Use the “Annual Coach & Rider Registration” and select the correct team you’d like the join during the process. miscabike.org/register
- STEP 2: CONTACT THE TEAM MANAGER / HEAD COACH – find the team on the map below and click on the point to see the contact information. Each team has a difference process for joining their club and it may require additional forms and fees. Reach out to MiSCA if you’d like to change your team.
Official MiSCA Teams/Clubs
- Brighton Area Schools
- Brandon Schools
- CycleFit Sports / Greater Flint Athletic Club (GFAC) (composite)
- Detroit Country Day School
- Huron Valley United Racing (composite)
- Lake Orion Community Schools
- Northville High School
- Racing Greyhounds (Cycle to Fitness, composite)
- Rochester Composite
- South Lyon Youth Cycling (composite)
- Team Green (Fraser Bicycle, composite)
- West Michigan Coyotes (composite)
- Wheels In Motion (composite)
Non-MiSCA or Inactive Teams/Clubs
- 906 Adventure Team
- Brother Rice
- Detroit Catholic Central / St. Catherine Academy
- Flying Rhino MTB & Cycling Club
- Grand Rapids Dirt Dawgs
- Main Street Bicycle (Zeeland)
- Monroe Cycling Club
- Northview Schools
- Rochester Avon Recreation Authority (RARA)
- Saline Area Schools
- Speed Merchants
- Tri County Cyclists Scholastic Team
Not seeing your school or MiSCA team listed?
Click here for resources on starting a successful club in your school or area!
If you’re starting a team, let us know!