BRAVE: Girls Epic Adventures
(presented by Borah Teamwear)
As MiSCA works to increase opportunities for everyone to find their voice in the sport of mountain biking, we are pleased to announce our new girls’ adventure ride program: BRAVE!
BRAVE’s focus will be on creating a solid foundation for our girls in grades 6+ to establish a better female-focused community within MiSCA. BRAVE stands for Bold, Resilient, Adventurous, Vibrant, Empowered—qualities that we strive to foster and reinforce in women and all riders and to implement across our lives.
BRAVE will be a girls’ adventure ride club that will meet 6 times throughout the spring and summer. The rides will be non-competitive and will focus on camaraderie, confidence-building, and FUN. Mark your calendars with the dates below!
Registration for BRAVE 2022 will open on April 1.
Registration will be $50 and will include:
- 6 group rides (expect each session to last about 2 hours: ~75-90 minute ride plus social/snack time)
- Club-exclusive swag
- Early, discounted access to our custom BRAVE jersey by Borah
Registration runs April 1-30, 2022, limit 30 girls
- May 1 (Sun)–Stony Creek (Snacks)
- May 25 (Wed)–Tree Farm (Snacks)
- June 12 (Sun)–Settlers (Pizza)
- July 6 (Wed)–Independence Oaks/Cooks Dairy (Ice Cream)
- Aug 3 (Wed)–Lake Orion HS (Ice Cream)
- Aug 22 (Mon)–Highland (Ice Cream)
BRAVE Harbor Springs
Registration runs May 1-31, 2022, limit 15 girls
- Jun 15 (Wed)
- Jun 29 (Wed)
- Jul 16 (Sat)
- Jul 27 (Wed)
- Aug 3 (Wed)
- Aug 17 (Wed)