You’ll love joining a team!
- You will quickly realize that there are no benchwarmers.
- You will be provided with the coaching and camaraderie that will help you achieve both competitive and non-competitive cycling goals in a safe and enjoyable manner.
- You will learn about fitness and nutrition. You will learn that having an Egg McMuffin before a big race is probably not a good idea. You will learn that fluids are your friend and that you truly are what you eat.
- You will realize that what used to be very difficult and exhausting becomes much easier with practice and conditioning.
- You will learn about clothing and gear that make the sport much more enjoyable.
- You will become knowledgeable in the areas of bike maintenance and repair. Fixing a chain and changing a flat will become second nature.
- You will learn how to fall and laugh about it later.
- You will grow to love your helmet.
- You will learn to respect nature and the outstanding trails that we are blessed to have almost in our backyards.
- You will gain new friendships and find role models. You will become a role model for others and will suddenly realize that you do indeed have self-esteem.
- You will learn how to safely maneuver challenging terrain and will also learn to push your limits.
- You will find cycling to be a lifelong sport.
- You will regret not joining a team sooner.
To learn more about forming a team, click here.
To see a list of current teams, click here.