KOM Cycling | MiSCA Merrell Trail
Race #5 of the D&D Bicycles MiSCA Race Series
MERRELL TRAIL | ROCKFORD, MI
A machine-built trail that was built specifically with mountain bikers in mind, this trail flows and takes you for a fun ride, while still introducing some technical challenges in the form of roots and rocks. Merrell alternates direction depending on the day, so please plan your pre-rides accordingly. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday follow red Arrows in a counter-clockwise direction. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday follow yellow arrows in a clockwise direction. Parking and main staging area will be out of Premier Park and the Meijer Sports Complex off of Ten Mile Rd in Rockford.
CAMPING: While camping is not available at the sports complex, Wabasis Lake Campground is located 15 miles east of the Merrell Trail.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in MiSCA’s online system. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Registration opens Spring 2022
- New for 2022, elementary riders will race on Saturday afternoons and older riders will race on Sundays (start times to be announced).
- Parking and event staging will occur at Premier Park and Meijer Sports Complex. Entry to park at the Sports Complex is $5 per car.
- Driving Directions: [GOOGLE]
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/631300371545737
COURSE DETAILS AND RIDER START TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Trail maintained by West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance (WMMBA) wmmba.org