Wheels In Motion | MiSCA Heritage Park
Race #4 of the D&D Bicycles MiSCA Race Series
HERITAGE PARK | ADRIAN, MI
One of Michigan’s best-kept secrets, the trails at Heritage Park offer a little of everything that you’ll find in Michigan: tight, twisty singletrack through heavily-wooded areas, open doubletrack, sweet flowing segments with switchbacks, some interesting technical areas (log piles, bridges, rock garden, downhill with drop-offs) and a VERY fast downhill they call “Big Bertha”. The ride is considered moderately technical. There aren’t many big climbs, but there are three short and steep ones with switchbacks all in a row. Also, there are some off-camber climbs as well as on the descents. The park contains a playground facility, a disc golf course, and plenty of space to spread out and set up for a fun day of racing.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in MiSCA’s online system. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Registration opens on April 1st
- New for 2022, elementary riders will race on Saturday afternoons and older riders will race on Sundays (start times to be announced).
- There is no fee to enter or park at Heritage Park.
- Driving Directions: [GOOGLE]
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/321212759857794
COURSE DETAILS AND RIDER START TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Trail Maintained by Potawatomi Mountain Biking Association (POTO) potomba.org