Fraser Bicycle | MiSCA Bloomer Park
Race #3 of the D&D Bicycles MiSCA Race Series
BLOOMER PARK | ROCHESTER HILLS, MI
Bloomer Park is home to Michigan’s only outdoor velodrome. Typically one of our more technical courses of the series, this will be a true test for our student riders! Bloomer’s trails have a great mix of fast and flowy combined with technical features and tough climbs to keep riders on their toes. Modern restrooms, playgrounds, and pavilion space will be available.
CAMPING: While individual campsites are not located within Bloomer Park, the closest nearby campground is Addison Oaks, which is 12 miles north of the park. Reserve online at https://www.oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/Addison-Oaks/Pages/Camping-Fees.aspx
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in MiSCA’s online system. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Registration opens Spring 2022
- New for 2022, elementary riders will race on Saturday afternoons and older riders will race on Sundays (start times to be announced).
- Get driving directions to Bloomer Park: goo.gl/maps/xt6G5t79sm82
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/329381792167731
- There is a $5 fee to enter Bloomer Park. Please bring cash (exact change) to expedite the process at the gate.
COURSE DETAILS AND RIDER START TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Trail Maintained by Clinton River Area Mountain Bike Association (CRAMBA) cramba.org