Wheels In Motion | MiSCA Milford Trail MTB Time Trial
October 10 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$15 – $35
Race #5 of the D&D Bicycles 2021 MiSCA Race Series.
MILFORD TRAIL | MILFORD, MI
We are excited to bring Milford Trail back for 2021! Built just steps away from downtown Milford and home base of the Milford Bike Festival, this trail has some punchy climbs and twisty singletrack suitable for all skill levels. Milford Trail will provide an excellent opportunity to view plenty of the action as this is a very spectator-friendly course! Once you are parked, amenities in downtown Milford are a short walk (or bike ride) away! The race will be staged out of the Carls Family YMCA in Milford.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in SportsSignUp Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Early-bird discount ends September 26th. Online registration closes October 7th. No same-day registration.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/715086689124480/
- Registration Website: miscabike.org/register
- Get driving directions to Carls Family YMCA: goo.gl/maps/R4SVf5gPBiX6ZuhF8
- There is no fee to enter or park at Carls Family YMCA.
- Volunteers Needed: signup coming soon
Milford Trail MiSCA Course
Downloadable course map: [PDF]
INTERMEDIATE COURSE (5.75 miles) [GPX]
- VARSITY: 3 Laps (17.25 miles)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 2 Laps (11.5 miles)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Laps (11.5 miles)
- NOVICE: 2 Laps (11.5 miles)
- ADVANCED ELEMENTARY: 2 Laps (11.5 miles)
BEGINNER COURSE (2.75 miles) [GPX]
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 2 Laps (5.5 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 2 Laps (5.5 miles)
THIS RACE IS A TIME TRIAL START – START TIMES WILL BE ASSIGNED AND POSTED PRIOR TO THE RACE
Trail Maintained by Motor City Mountain Biking Association (MCMBA) mcmba.org