MiSCA Merrell Trail MTB Race
September 19 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$15 – $25
Race #3 of the D&D Bicycles 2021 MiSCA Race Series.
MERRELL TRAIL | ROCKFORD, MI
A machine-built trail that was built specifically with mountain bikers in mind, this trail flows and takes you for a fun ride, while still introducing some technical challenges in the form of roots and rocks. Merrell alternates direction depending on the day, so please plan your pre-rides accordingly. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday follow red Arrows in a counter-clockwise direction. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday follow yellow arrows in a clockwise direction. The trail will flow in race direction on Saturday, September 18th for pre-rides and course setup. Parking and main staging area will be out of Premier Park and the West Michigan Sports complex off of Ten Mile Rd in Rockford.
CAMPING: While camping is not available at the sports complex, Wabasis Lake Campground is located 15 miles east of the Merrell Trail. Reserve online at https://web1.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/mikentctywt.wsc/search.html?module=RN&display=graphical
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in SportsSignUp Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Early-bird discount ends September 5th. Online registration closes September 16th. No same-day registration.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/2756062774656708
- Registration Website: https://www.miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens soon)
- Parking and event staging will occur at Premier Park and West Michigan Sports Complex. Entry to park at the Sports Complex is $5 per car.
- Driving Directions: [GOOGLE]
- Volunteers Needed: signup coming soon
COURSE INFORMATION PENDING!
Visit the 2020 event page for an example of the course, with maps, GPX files, and lap counts (all subject to change).
Trail maintained by West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance (WMMBA) wmmba.org