MiSCA Heritage Park MTB Race
August 29 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$15 – $25
Race #1 of the D&D Bicycles 2021 MiSCA Race Series
HERITAGE PARK | ADRIAN, MI
One of Michigan’s best-kept secrets, the trails at Heritage Park offer a little of everything that you’ll find in Michigan: tight, twisty singletrack through heavily-wooded areas, open doubletrack, sweet flowing segments with switchbacks, some interesting technical areas (log piles, bridges, rock garden, downhill with drop-offs) and a VERY fast downhill they call “Big Bertha”. The ride is considered moderately technical. There aren’t many big climbs, but there are three short and steep ones with switchbacks all in a row. Also, there are some off-camber climbs as well as on the descents. The park contains a playground facility, a disc golf course, and plenty of space to spread out and set up for a fun day of racing.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in SportsSignUp Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Early-bird discount ends August 15th. Online registration closes August 26th. No same-day registration.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/340247607427021
- Registration Website: https://www.miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens soon)
- There is no fee to enter or park at Heritage Park.
- Driving Directions: [GOOGLE]
- Volunteers Needed: signup coming soon
COURSE INFORMATION PENDING!
Visit the Poto MBA website for maps and information.
Trail Maintained by Potawatomi Mountain Biking Association (POTO) potomba.org