- This event has passed.
MiSCA Cannonsburg Ski Area MTB Race
September 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$15 – $25
Race #3 of the D&D Bicycles 2020 MiSCA Race Series.
CANNONSBURG SKI AREA | BELMONT, MI
7/30/2020 Note: Venue change from Fort Custer
Every mountain bike race series can use a course with a little elevation change. With plenty of rolling hills, challenging climbs, and exciting descents Cannonsburg Ski Area does not disappoint! Ample room for staging and team tents makes viewing and racer support accessible for families. Park staff plans to open the food deck and icecream stand so families can stay fueled for the action. We look forward to this racing this fun venue again in 2020. Limited overnight trailer camping may be available, contact park for more information.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in SportsSignUp Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/3126826673999026/
- Registration Website: miscabike.org/register
- Driving directions: https://goo.gl/maps/i9zLQ72Uq7bDH1d49
- Volunteers Needed: https://signup.com/go/ZwzxROb
MiSCA Cannonsburg Time Trial Course
- Download the course map: [PDF] (updated 9/14/20 to remove “the wall” 1.6 miles in, marked above with purple X)
- First riders to start at 9:00am (start times assigned by rider and posted by Friday before race)
Advanced Course: (7.5 miles) [GPX] (note “the wall” 1.6 miles in, marked above with purple X has been removed but is still included in GPX)
- VARSITY: 2 Laps (15.1 miles)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 1 Lap (7.5 miles)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 1 Lap (7.5 miles)
Beginner Course: (3.2 miles) [GPX]
- NOVICE: 2 Laps (6.4 miles)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Laps (6.4 miles)
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 1 Lap (3.2 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 1 Lap (3.2 miles)
Trail maintained by West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance (WMMBA) wmmba.org