- This event has passed.
Newton Timing | MiSCA Bloomer Park MTB Race
October 18 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$15 – $25
Race #6 of the D&D Bicycles 2020 MiSCA Race Series.
BLOOMER PARK | ROCHESTER HILLS, MI
MiSCA returns to Bloomer Park, home to Michigan’s only outdoor velodrome, for our final race of the series. This will be a true test for our state championship, as Bloomer’s trails have a great mix of fast and flowy combined with technical features and tough climbs to keep riders on their toes. Modern restrooms, playgrounds, and pavilion space will be available.
CAMPING: While individual campsites are not located within Bloomer Park, the closest nearby campground is Addison Oaks, which is 12 miles north of the park. Reserve online at https://www.oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/Addison-Oaks/Pages/Camping-Fees.aspx
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals. To be eligible to race, students must be registered in SportsSignUp Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/595343091278883/
- Registration Website: https://www.miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens March 1)
- Get driving directions to Bloomer Park: goo.gl/maps/xt6G5t79sm82
- Park entry is available Saturday for free and Sunday at $5 per car.
- Volunteers needed: https://signup.com/go/RAuicgc
MiSCA Bloomer Park race HQ and Start/Finish will be located in the cricket field. (see map below for more detail)
Downloadable course map: [PDF]
ADVANCED COURSE [GPX]
- VARSITY: 4 Advanced Laps (15 miles)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 3 Advanced Laps (11.25 miles)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 3 Advanced Laps (11.25 miles)
BEGINNER COURSE [GPX]
- NOVICE: 3 Beginner Laps (9 miles)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 3 Beginner Laps (9 miles)
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 2 Beginner Laps (6 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (3 miles)
Trail maintained by Clinton River Area Mountain Biking Association (CRAMBA) cramba.org