- This event has passed.
Fraser Bicycle | MiSCA Addison Oaks Time Trial
September 13 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$15 – $25
Race #2 of the D&D Bicycles 2020 MiSCA Race Series.
ADDISON OAKS COUNTY PARK | LEONARD, MI
Addison Oaks returns for 2020! Accommodating park personnel, meticulously maintained flowy and fun trails, and great facilities make this trail system a rider favorite. This favorite venue is a gem and we are glad to be back!
CAMPING: Camping available at the park, call to reserve. Call 248-858-1400 Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. during the off season and seven days a week from 8 a.m.-9 p.m. during in season. https://www.oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/Addison-Oaks/Pages/Camping-Fees.aspx
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals.To be eligible to race, students must be registered in Sports SignUp Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/505088140118909/
- Registration Website: miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens March 1)
- Get driving directions to Addison Oaks: goo.gl/maps/ZAeRoNCsyZp
- Park entry is available Saturday and Sunday at a discounted rate of $5 per day. Be sure to mention MiSCA to receive this discount.
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: signup.com/go/VrHGLXm
MiSCA Addison Oaks
Download the course map:
TIME TRIAL FORMAT: First riders to start at 9:00am (start times assigned by rider)
- VARSITY: 3 Advanced Laps (18 miles)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 2 Advanced Laps (12 miles)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Advanced Laps (12 miles)
- NOVICE: 2 Beginner Laps (9 miles)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Beginner Laps (9 miles)
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (4.5 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (4.5 miles)
START TIMES POSTED: www.miscabike.org/start/
Trail Maintained by Clinton River Area Mountain Biking Association (CRAMBA) cramba.org