Fraser Bicycle | MiSCA Addison Oaks MTB XC Race
September 13 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$15 – $40
Race #2 of the D&D Bicycles 2020 MiSCA Race Series.
ADDISON OAKS COUNTY PARK | LEONARD, MI
Addison Oaks returns for 2020! Accommodating park personnel, meticulously maintained flowy and fun trails, and great facilities make this trail system a rider favorite. New for this year, we will be coordinating with Clinton River Area Mountain Biking Association (CRAMBA) to host both our race and the MMBA CPS race during the same weekend! (CPS race held on Saturday 9/12, MiSCA race held on Sunday) This favorite venue is a gem and we are glad to be back!
MORE DETAILS ON CPS RACE: http://www.cramba.org/events/addison-oaks-fall-xc-race/
CAMPING: Camping available at the park, call to reserve. Call 248-858-1400 Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. during the off season and seven days a week from 8 a.m.-9 p.m. during in season. https://www.oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/Addison-Oaks/Pages/Camping-Fees.aspx
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals.To be eligible to race, students must be registered in Sports Illustrated Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/505088140118909/
- Registration Website: miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens March 1)
- Get driving directions to Addison Oaks: goo.gl/maps/ZAeRoNCsyZp
- Park entry is available Saturday and Sunday at a discounted rate of $5 per day. Be sure to mention MiSCA to receive this discount.
Course and event details coming soon!
Trail Maintained by Clinton River Area Mountain Biking Association (CRAMBA) cramba.org