- This event has passed.
Cycletherapy | MiSCA Addison Oaks MTB XC Race (2019)
August 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$15 – $35
Race #1 of the D&D Bicycles 2019 MiSCA Race Series.
READ THE MISCA UPDATE FOR RACE #1 FOR ADDITIONAL NEWS AND DETAILS
Addison Oaks will return as a venue for MiSCA in the upcoming series. Accommodating park personnel, meticulously maintained trails, and great facilities always help things run smoothly. This favorite venue is a gem and we are glad to be back!
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals.To be eligible to race, students must be registered in Sports Illustrated Play. Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in.
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern miscabike.org/scholarship
- Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/500856580405395/
- Registration Website: miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens March 1)
- Get driving directions to Addison Oaks: goo.gl/maps/ZAeRoNCsyZp
- Park entry is available Saturday and Sunday at a discounted rate of $5 per day. Be sure to mention MiSCA to receive this discount.
- Race HQ and Start/Finish will be located in the area closest to the Lake View Pavilion. (see map below for more detail)
- Camping available at the park, call to reserve. Call 248-858-1400 Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. during the off season and seven days a week from 8 a.m.-9 p.m. during in season. oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/Addison-Oaks/Pages/Camping-Fees.aspx
MiSCA Addison Oaks
Download the course map: drive.google.com/open?id=1aWld6yezhSMjti_7D7gQsAocd5X-p0pR
10:00am Start [GPX]
- VARSITY: 3 Advanced Laps (18 miles)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 2 Advanced Laps (12 miles)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Advanced Laps (12 miles)
11:30am Start [GPX]
- NOVICE: 2 Beginner Lap (9 miles)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Beginner Lap (9 miles)
12:30pm Start [GPX]
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (4.5 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (4.5 miles)
- TRY IT (ALL AGES): 1 Beginner Lap (4.5 miles)
Trail Maintained by Clinton River Area Mountain Biking Association (CRAMBA) cramba.org