- This event has passed.
Race #3 – 2018 MiSCA Fort Custer MTB XC Race
September 23, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$15 – $35
Race #3 of the D&D Bicycles 2018 MiSCA Race Series.
MiSCA is happy to add Fort Custer as a new venue in our series for 2018. The trails at Fort Custer are unique and fun for all abilities. The area was originally farmland until the government began using it as an army training center during WWII. Some sections of trail traverse interesting historical features that are still visible today. MiSCA will primarily use the green loop-look for course maps soon after trails thaw this spring. In addition, there is plenty of room for staging and spectating. Restrooms and changing rooms are on-site. Camping is available, call or go online to reserve.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals.To be eligible to race, students must be registered in Sports Illustrated Play ($50 annually). Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in (additional cost).
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern https://www.miscabike.org/wp-content/documents/ScholarshipApplication.docx
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1604704069614740/
- Registration Website: https://www.miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens March 1)
COURSE MAP, LAP COUNTS, AND START TIMES UPDATED 8/28/2018:
Download the course map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1biyj_bpLF2YlIUCBnQPrg-B6q55YGR-c
- VARSITY: 3 Advanced Laps (18 miles total)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 2 Advanced Laps (12 miles total)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Advanced Laps (12 miles total)
- NOVICE: 2 Intermediate Laps (10 miles total)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Intermediate Laps (10 miles total)
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (4 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 1 Beginner Lap (4 miles)